For Sale: 1985 Steel Motor Yacht
Ideal for Recreation, Commercial Use, or Living aboard
Motor yacht built in 1985 in Finland. Steel, displacement hull.
- LOA: 14,70 m
- Beam: 4,2 m
- Draft: 1,60 m
- Design category B
- Hydraulic steering system, two linked rudders.
- Layout: engine, shaft, prop, rudder.
- Main propulsion: 2 off 200 HP Volvo Penta
- Max. speed: 8.5 – 9 knots
- Cruising speed: 7.5 knots (fuel consumption 10l/hour each engine)
- Fuel tank capacity 2000 litres
Motor yacht built in 1985 in Finland.
- Fresh water tank 700 l
- Sleeping cabins: 3 double cabins, plus 2 bunks in the galley.
- Sleeping in total 8 people. Total people onboard for day trips 14. One toilet.
- Fully equipped galley with gas stove and microwave.
- Webasto 5 kW
- Central heating with radiators powered by main engine.
- Windlass, main anchor 30kg, chain
- 2 off radio VHF
- Depth sounder
- Tablet with electronic chart plotter (Navionics)
- Life raft for 20 people,
- 12 off signal rockets,
- 1 off smoke flare,
- 8 off life vests,
- 3 off fire extinguishers,
- life wheels
- Alternator 2 x 28v 80A
- Electrical installation 240v
- Electrical installation 24v
- Battery 1 – 2 x 12v 190Ah
- Battery 2 – 2 x 12v 190Ah
- Battery charger 20A
- Inverter 24v – 240v 1000w
- Inverter 24v – 12v 20A
Introducing a classic motor yacht, a maritime gem meticulously crafted in 1985 in Finland, boasting a robust steel, displacement hull that stands the test of time. With a length overall (LOA) of 14.70 meters, a beam of 4.2 meters, and a draft of 1.60 meters, this vessel is designed to navigate the seas with grace and stability, falling under Design Category B.
The yacht is after a full re-fit in 2022.
– starboard engine fully re-built, port engine in good condition, fully serviced
– the hull checked and repaired by a professional shipyard in Darłowo, below and above the waterline
– antifouling from 2022
– re-fitted interior keeping the traditional style.
– new mattresses and cushions in all the cabins and the galley
– the yacht is in constant use
The boat is good for either recreational or commercial use, or as a liveaboard vessel. It has been used for fishing trips.
The aft section of the vessel has also been adopted for diving trips.
This motor yacht stands as a testament to quality craftsmanship and thoughtful upgrades. Don’t miss the opportunity to own a vessel that seamlessly combines tradition with modern functionality. Whether you seek adventure on the open water or a comfortable liveaboard lifestyle, this yacht is ready to meet your expectations.